Thursday 14 July 2011

Cupcake gift boxes

A few of the cupcakes I've made recently, sorry for the quality of the photos I snapped the pictures quickly with my phone.

Sparkly 21st Birthday Cupcakes with edible glitter


Flowers and Butterflies


Pink flowers and butterfly cupcakes, one of my most popular designs



Cupcakes for a 1st Birthday


Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate stars



Cupcakes with hand made fairies and flowers



Cupcakes for a 70th Birthday, with edible glitter 70's and hydrangeas



Cupcakes for a 60th Birthday with little edible pink 60's and flowers



Birthday Cupcakes with dragonflies and leaves

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts. Foil containers